- Do you have NDIS Support Coordination experience?
- Are you interested in learning and developing new skills?
- Are you skilled in establishing professional working
relationships with participants and other team members that are
supportive, encouraging and challenging?
Synapse continually looks for new and better ways to provide the
very best support and services to people with a disability.
We are a national organisation and our services include, innovative
housing, information, advocacy, education and support services.
Working closely with the Qld Manager and a team of committed
staff, the Support Coordinator role is responsible for all
components of Support Coordination, supporting choice and control
for all participants.
Ideal attributes for this exciting opportunity include:
- Formal qualifications in Social Work, Occupational Therapy or a
similar Allied Health field are desirable, however not
- A solid understanding of the NDIS; particularly in relation to
support coordination and connection, and the importance of choice
and control for customers.
- Demonstrated experience in working with people with
disabilities, preferably neurocognitive disorders, and individuals
who exhibit challenging behaviours. In particular, experience
in collaborating with family members or decision makers.
- Highly developed written, verbal and interpersonal
communication skills including conflict resolution, negotiation and
- Comfortable receiving feedback and the ability to apply this
If you wish to receive a copy of the position description, or
for a confidential discussion, contact Karen Kennedy (07) 3137 7414
or email email@example.com.
This position will be advertised until the close of business on
18th November 2019. Please note, we reserve the right to close or
extend this advertisement depending on the number and quality of
applications received. Therefore, we urge all suitable candidates
to submit their application as early as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on this occasion.
We thank you in advance for considering this opportunity.